sudo fdesetup add -usertoadd username -usertoadd username -keychain
- Login as Local Admin
- Add AD User to Filevault(you will need user to input AD Password)- Skip this step if you already added and rebooted and not seeing the AD User.
- Log the Local Admin account out (Do not restart or shut down- just logout).
- Now you should see the AD User(or Users list if multiple had signed in)
- Login as AD USER. Then Log out(do not restart or shur down- just logout).
- from the Login screen now reboot.
- AD Users should now show up as an option to login in.
what worked for me was to change it to 0 first and then change it to -1
If set to 0 it will force user to change password on next login. (If user doesn’t have flag set to Don’t Expire Password)
If set to -1 the password change date will be set to current date and time.
After creating master image create workflow with these steps:
restore HDD from MacBookAir2017.hfs.dmg disk image.
Prompt for computer name during setup
auto join computer to MS Active Directory.
auto join computer to Open Directory Server.